Saturday, March 1, 2008

We might need a ladder...

"If daddy makes his Jeep big and big and big then he will need a ladder to get into it."

Ahhh.... How perceptive children are.

I also hope she always laughs hysterically when daddy says the word "minivan". I WISH I had taught her that.

This, by the way, is the fate of the old jeep. Oops. The roof was crushed so it's start-over time. (none of the humans were hurt. we get to keep them.) The parts for the new jeep came in yesterday, which is why this is on the brain. I can't wait till spring and camping and gardening and farmer's market season comes. I've got the spring itch, for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.