Tuesday, September 25, 2007

loved and lost...

"It's better to have loved and lost than to have to live with the psycho for the rest of your life!"

This was in someone's signature that I saw today. HaHaHa.
You know what, though, I have a good friend who loved and lost and he turned out to be a psycho. No, really, just snapped one day and lost it. We all had NO idea it was coming.
It's a sad, sad story, and it's not mine, so I don't feel comfortable sharing it completely. Suffice it to say that it ended very badly for several of her family members (and her obviously), and now she's a single mom to two great kids and the "psycho" is in Jail. Hopefully forever.
Now, I'm not a mean person, and wouldn't say things like that lightly.

So, sorry if I don't laugh at your tagline. It's just not funny in real life. I couldn't watch CSI for a long time either.

No comments: