Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What is Tired of Smiling about?

I smile through life.
Ask most of the people I know. I'm the cheery one. It's automatic and I can't help it. It's some sort of social conditioning, I suppose. I'm hiding so I don't have to be exposed.
I'm the one at the party who just stands in the corner smiling trying to look like they're having a good time.
That's me.
And I'm tired of it, so no more forced smiles here.
And it turns out I think I have a lot to say. All on different topics, mind you. Sorry, dear reader. I know you would probably prefer a topic of some sort, but I just can't do it.

I promise not to be so glumn (isn't that a fun spelling?) in the future, just had to set the stage. Ask my hubby (the King) or kiddo, and they'll tell you, there's an inner troll hiding out.

g.

No comments: