Friday, October 26, 2007

Bran Muffin Challenge!

This is the Great Bran Muffin Challenge!

I am looking for a bran muffin that my husband will like. Which means it can't contain anything too weird (that he would notice, anyway). And it has to have raisins. If it's just like Tim Horton's makes, that's what we're going for.

It also can't be too unhealthy. No white flour. Not a lot of oil. And no white sugar would be ideal. Not that he cares about that stuff, but I do.

This is my quest to be the perfect housewife. Fresh baking in the morning!
Maybe then I can get away with not cleaning the house!

So, please let me know if you have a good recipe. If you post it on your blog I'll just link to you, or I'll post it here if you don't. I'm equal opportunity.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I have a recipe on my blog that we love. You could add raisins instead of chocolate chips, I never add the chocolate chips, anyway. www.halefamilysite.blogspot.com