Friday, November 2, 2007

Cake anyone?

I guess I want to have my cake and eat it, too. It's like there's a piece of cake sitting there, ( I can see it, it's chocolate, with creamy icing, not too sweet and cherry pie filling) and there's a slight chance someone else will come and eat it. But there's a 99% chance that they won't even show up. So, do you leave it or eat it? If you eat it and they come you'll be in big big trouble.
I want to start eating it and see what happens. If they come early enough I'll split it with them.

If you had a chance at a fantastic birth wouldn't you take it? Or would you settle for something less but perhaps a percent (or two?) safer? I don't want to settle. I like to get what I ask for and get whiney when I can't have what I want. But I don't think this is at all unreasonable...that's what's making it all confusing for everybody - I don't think I'm really asking for all that much. Why is it so hard to have a non-medical birth when there's nothing wrong with you??

No comments: