Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm Grumpy, Grumpy, Grumpy.
I'm in a foul mood today. Only 45 minutes late for work, I'm hiding out in my little closet of an office stewing. Soon I'll have to open the door and face the world. Put on a smiling face, and hope nobody notices the scowl beneath the surface.
It was a bad morning from the start - you were right, honey, I am grumpy in the morning when I don't get enough sleep. And then the alarm didn't go off, and it's just occurred to me that I haven't eaten any breakfast yet. It snowed last night and I had to dress up as the stay-puff marshmallow man again. I couldn't get my boots on because I can't reach my feet anymore. And, even though it was painfully obvious, the entire bus was oblivious to the hugely pregnant woman standing, belly at their head's height, scowling out the window. Yes, sometimes I get a seat. But only if the nice lady is there. Of course, traffic was pitifully bad and the 15 minute ride took double that. And then the coffee shop was closed.
My back hurts.
I'm tired.
And I'm just a little grumpy.
Stay Away.

I am thankful for:
Heated seats. And we didn't get killed on the truck ride in. I guess new tires were a good investment.
A. was not bawling when I dropped her off this am. Not at that moment anyway.
Only 4 days of work left before mat leave. but who's counting.

No comments: