Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Menu Plan Day

1. Sausage and chicken stew with rice
2. wednesday - roast (on big time sale!), roasted baby potatoes
3. "shake and bake" chicken
4. BBQ pork chops
and...
5. tonight - breaded fish, cauliflower, tomatoes with brie. Man, am I ever a sucker for brie....well, any kind of cheeze, actually. This was not the cheapest meal ever, but the brie was sure worth it!

And while we're on the subject of food, I must report on the recipe I linked to last week. Lactose Intolerant friends may want to avoid that one. Wow, was that ever a lot of cheeze, and I really like cheeze. Maybe if it wasn't a pizza where you pile even more cheeze on top the crust probably would have been really good. It held together really well and was quite tasty.

I also have found that my big kid child LOVES hummus. She gobbles it up. She ate it tonight instead of supper. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined she'd like it. So, I guess I'll have to make that more often. Grama D. puts olives in it and it's so yummy, so I bought some of those to try.

Well, I'm getting tired of hearing baby crying (I'm building up my tolerance (just kidding)) so better sign off.

No comments: