Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cherry Blossoms in Calgary!

Finally! After reading about spring on everyone else's blog it's here - Cherry Blossoms are out full-force now! Also in the forecast, snow, but let's focus on the cherry blossoms, shall we?

I don't even know where to start, there's so much been going on.

First of all, we managed to survive relatively unscathed the birthday/recital week. A busy week flanked by 2 weekends of mayhem - running this way and that getting people places they needed to be. Survived it even with kids being miserably ill. Last weekend, in particular was the worst - the baby screamed for two days and two nights while I held her. She screamed harder if I put her down, like to go to the bathroom, heaven forbid. Dearest husband is still sooo sick - I keep phoning him from work just to make him run up the stairs - I'm that mean, yes.

I always have to keep myself from laughing TOo hard at little kids' dance recitals. It's not graceful or coordinated at all. But cute - at least they have that going for them.

For the big kid's 5th birthday we went to a honey farm. Good fun. Bees are so interesting. Everyone got A. lego. It seems we should have communicated with eachother a little... But the lego is getting plenty of use, so who's to complain? I forgot how much fun lego is.

No news on the business front. I haven't had any time to craft anything lately as ferrying people all over and dealing with sick people has all but eaten up all my time. I have tomorrow off and am planning to spend the whole day sewing new barrettes. crossing fingers!

And now back to work which is mayhem, too!

No comments: